Flarigat is the best graphical application to download in Linux system , which integrates with all known browsers such as Firefox , Chrome \ Chromium , Opera , etc … ; Today has reached version 3.1 of this application coming with many useful changes .
# Highlighted updates
– Improved multi- threaded core engine (which is a moving specialist downloading ) .
– Support for Google Drive and Dropbox , and other similar websites .
– Improved integration with web browsers .
– Add YouTube to improve the application ( to download videos ) and is built with the software now .
– Fix the problem of deformation caused by the graphical interface to change the language.
– Drop pcap, winpcap from the dependencies.
– Support for download the latest applications.
– Along with more fixes and other minor improvements.
# To install Flarigat 3.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 \ 13.10 \ 13.04 \ 12.10 \ 12.04 Open the terminal Ctrl + Alt + T and run the following commands :
– For 32-bit systems , do this :
wget-O flareget-32.deb http://ift.tt/1gb9HHw
sudo dpkg-i flareget-32.deb
sudo apt-get-f install; rm flareget-32.deb
– For 64-bit systems perform the following commands :
wget-O flareget-amd64.deb http://ift.tt/1gb9Ni6
sudo dpkg-i flareget-amd64.deb
sudo apt-get-f install; rm flareget-amd64.deb